I’m delving into the waters of drawing backgrounds so this is my attempt and I’m really bad with hair but I think this turned out okay.
This is inspired by Claire Keane.
Jack is hardcore as fuck
scare me like one of your french girls
For money money, the most interesting thing about this confrontation is how completely it inverts the final scenes of a typical Disney film. In most cases, the hero is physically and/or supernaturally outmatched, and triumphs through determination and ingenuity; here, the villain spends the the whole fight running scared, while the protagonist casually no-sells everything that’s thrown at him. And there’s no ironic Disney Death keeping the protagonist’s hands clean, either. Jack just straight-up murders Oogie with malice aforethought while Oogie is running away - and by having Santa Claus himself strike the final blow, the film legitimises Jack’s killing of Oogie as the morally correct course of action.
You don’t fuck around with the motherfucking pumpkin king
i think a lot about the fact that castiel always saw meg’s true face
A little history of my scars
1. age 18, my very first scars. originally cut by me with a scalpel. at 19 I had the late Nate Hudson in Portland brand over them again.
2. age 22, skin removal autopsy cut by Brian Decker out of Brooklyn. fresh and freshly healed.
3. and 4. age 24, three tiny scars on each side and the third line below my original scars on my chest. cut by Simone Kross during bdsm session.
5. age 25, exaggerated C section scar on lower abdomen cut by Brian Decker.
6. age 26, long slash marks across chest and side cut by Brian Decker.
Guess what I just picked up.